New format, flying cats & a whale of a story
In this new look-show (we’ve tweaked the show to improve the podcast component) we covered a heap of great stories including:
- How a family cremated the wrong cat
- A world-record Skydiving attempt (Naked!)
- Just when you thought spiders couldn’t be any more terrifying
- A whale of a story that just happens to be true – The World’s longest eyelashes
- Some great TicTok videos including bubble bullfighting, a smart cat, a cat saving a kid, a dolphin following a surfer and a rather rude explanation of a goat.
- A great shout-out to some local legends helping out some Victorians doing it tough after the recent storms
- Don takes aim at Caroline Wilson after her comments throughout the week on players returning home to be with their family
- JT gives us some insight into new research that shows that ants may be a whole lot smarter than we thought
- How a pork burrito lead to a 4-year drug ban
- Some crazy restrictions in Vic that have riled Don up
- A soccer player who really stepped up to the plate when it really mattered
- Two Dad jokes from JT that, well, maybe you just need to hear them…
- Our Health expert Nant Nissen explains the importance of understanding your health results.
- Some incredible footage of a cat in a place it should never be
- A great Who Am I to win the Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company sample pack
- The big wheel spin to win a $100 Tradie.com voucher for identifying the secret codeword in tonight’s show.
HOW TO WIN NEXT WEEK!!!
- Listen for the secret phrase to win a tradie.com voucher on next week (make sure you send it in to us and use the whole phrase)
- Send in any questions you’d like the Health Whisperer or Money Whisperer to respond to.
Leave a review
Tell the guys what you think of the podcast 🤪