Racism and jokes, what could go wrong…
Donnie joins the show tonight from a new location and its prompted some interesting conversations along with plenty of laughs…
In this week’s show:
- Wacky, weird & Wonderful – Snake climbing, hot chillis, escaping Chimpanzees, well overdue library books and a world record for Jenga you have to see to believe.
- Geek of the Week – JT explains what all the drama about Gamestop means.
- Tik Tok – A talking dog and the human slingshot ‘ride’ that is absolutely bonkers!
- Lifehack of the Week – How to crack an egg in a saucepan without stuffing it up and getting the shell everywhere.
- Dad Joke of the Week – JT hands over the reins to a TikTok video for a joke about a wife swishing water to stop arguments with her husband.
- Dickhead of the Week– JT takes aim at the Victorian Government and Andrew O’Keefe earns a late nomination.
- Media Watch – one of JT’s favourites videos about a plane crash (the crash is tragic, the reporting of it however…)
- Final Fling – Don with some great relationship advice.
This week’s prize winners
Thanks to our great sponsor Tradie.com the winner of the $100 Tradie voucher is Ben O’Connor – Congratulations!
Leave a review
Tell the guys what you think of the podcast 🤪