A disaster on multiple levels
Sure it can be assumed from the title that the show didn’t quite go to plan but as our regular listeners would know, that’s normal!
But this show certainly did cover a couple of recent disasters with some incredible footage captured of a plane engine on fire and a cargo ship getting absolutely smashed by a wave.
We also introduced a new segment with the Health Whisperer, Nant Nissen, joining us each week to share some great health and wellness advice and tips.
And if that isn’t awesome enough, our new sponsor joined us live with a fantastic announcement with a new prize segment!
In this week’s episode:
- Wacky, Weird & Wonderful – Plane engine on fire, gender reveal fails, the Buruli Ulcer hits Melbourne, a mutant baby shark you need to see to believe and terrifying footage of a cargo ship being smashed by a wave.
- Geek of the Week – Facebook reinstates news and hard not to be excited about the Mars landing with new footage and audio from our nearby planet.
- JT’s Pick of the Week – JT takes a look at stigmatised properties – would you buy a house you knew someone had been murdered in?
- Discussion time – Coles ditch the single-use plastics and Schapelle Corby is set to ‘star’ in the new Dancing with the Stars.
- Tik Tok’s of the Week – A cricket fail or the luckiest thing you’ll see? A Kangaroo starts work at pub and a marriage proposal that didn’t quite go to plan.
- Health Whisperer – Health & Wellness expert Nant Nissen joins us for the first time with some advice on why you should ditch the scales!
- Dad Joke of the Week – A very smart dog buys some chops and the husband who needs to help give someone a push.
- Don’s Pick of the Week – Don let’s us all know about a very handy app to help with purchasing wine called Vivino.
- Dickhead of the Week– Not sure if the word ‘Dickhead is strong enough as JT takes aim at an animal trophy hunter who murdered a beautiful 17-year-old Giraffe.
- Final Fling – The importance of taking the time to celebrate the wins
HOW TO WIN NEXT WEEK!!!
- Watch or listen to the show and send us in the Mystery Phrase and you’ll go into the ‘spin the wheel’ to win a $100 Tradie.com voucher. Just comment on the Facebook page or send us a message.
2. Send us in your best mysterious event or news that has happened to you or that you’ve heard of to win a prize pack from Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company. Mick Duffy, Co-Founder will announce the winner live on next weeks show.
This week’s prize winners
Thanks to new sponsor the winner of the Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company $50 voucher is Nant and Reece – congratulations to you both!
Leave a review
Tell the guys what you think of the podcast 🤪