JT and Don back in the studio!
Talk about a loose show! JT and Don were back together live in the studio for the first time since COVID and boy was it a mess!
JT hit double figures in the technical stuff-ups and Oscar made a long-awaited reappearance but the show was really stolen by a rogue wasp that decided to make an entry.
Asides from all the dramas, it was still a fun show with most of the regular segments all getting a run including:
In this week’s episode:
- Wacky, Weird & Wonderful – Nasty former bosses and pennies, jet fuel made from waste, a research expedition with no sense of time, what happens when a slingshot ride stuffs up, really old sharks and a cheating cat.
- Geek of the Week – All you need to know about making a fortune on Cryto!
- JT’s Pick of the Week – JT takes aim at the live export trade with thousands of animals expected to die as a result of the Suez canal delays.
- Discussion time – Daniel Andrews update (or lack of), the cancel culture and the golden gaytime and how happens when everyday punters have enough of protestors disrupting their day.
- Tik Tok’s of the Week – Sharks hiding below a cliff and why you should never ride a rubber boat in the ocean.
- You Bloody Ripper – Don has some competition for motivational speaking with Claudio Vieira de Oliveira taking centre stage (and let’s just say wow!).
- Health Whisperer – Health & Wellness expert Nant Nissen joins us live.
- Dad Joke of the Week – A pregnant woman finds out the name of her babies and a new reality show that probably won’t see the light of day…
- Dickhead of the Week– Lord Mayor Sally Cap & The Hon. Ben Carroll are this week’s nomination for continuing to enable horse carriage rides through the streets of Melbourne CBD.
- The Money Whisperer – a great review on his tips from the past six months and he was incredibly ‘on the money’.
- Hero of the Week – Some Aussie legends saving horses and cattle from the recent NSW floods.
- Life Hacks – How to measure pasta and a dishwasher hack.
- Final Fling – How to handle Social Media and in particular, Facebook.
HOW TO WIN NEXT WEEK!!!
- Watch or listen to the show for the secret phrase and you’ll be able to enter the draw on the ‘spin the wheel’ to win a $100 Tradie.com voucher. Just comment on the Facebook page or send us a message.
2. Send us in your best legendary family story to win a prize pack from Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company. Mick Duffy, Co-Founder will announce the winner live on next weeks show.
Leave a review
Tell the guys what you think of the podcast 🤪