Vic Lockdown 3.0 Special!
As Victoria goes into Lockdown 3.0, JT and Donnie have stepped it up another notch with plenty of discussions, a cooking disaster and some truly incredible stories.
In this week’s show:
- Wacky, Weird & Wonderful – London’s skinniest house, a loaded dog, escaping emu’s, missing cats and a world record pull up attempt that Donnie may just try and break.
- Geek of the Week – A new mobile phone wireless charging technology has been released, but would you actually use it?
- Tik Tok – A new use for the road speed signs, some freaky head dancing, a dog having a great time on a sled and Joel Selwood makes a surprise visit.
- Lifehack of the Week – Our first ever live life hack – and yes, it went as bad as you would expect with Don nearly burning the house down!
- You Bloody Ripper! – Three Cuban nationals rescued from a tropical island and the lastest suicide results reveal a better than expected outcome.
- Dad Joke of the Week – A dying man’s bedside confessions, a naughty parrot and two blondes get a little confused.
- JT’s Pick of the Week – The increasing problem of face mask pollution and what you can do to help reduce the impact to wildlife and local pets.
- Hero of the Week – Laurie Phillips paints a zebra crossing on the road to make things easier for his disabled wife to cross the road.
- Dickhead of the Week– The council that decided to remove the zebra crossing painted by Laurie Philipps (see above)
- Once upon a time – A video from Steve Jobs recorded in 1985 about the future of computers. Eerily accurate?
- Media Watch – Some classic ZOOM meeting and live TV fails.
- Final Fling – The importance of talking to someone.
This week’s prize winners
Thanks to our great sponsor Tradie.com the winner of the $100 Tradie voucher is Rosie E – Congratulations!
Leave a review
Tell the guys what you think of the podcast 🤪