Don makes a footy comeback
Don was fresh off his football comeback (yes, that’s right , he’s only got one leg but that has never stopped him doing anything!) and we’re not sure if it was the drugs or the adrenalin but boy was this show a monster!
After last weeks attempt of doing the show live from Justin’s studio, JT has booted Don back to his place while he sorts out some new tech solutions. In other words, it’s an excuse for JT to upgrade the studio to handle two people live so stay tuned…
In this week’s massive show:
- Wacky, Weird & Wonderful – One of the most feared ‘animals’ ever spotted, the World’s longest rabbit has gone missing (but JT may have found it), New York Parent wants to marry their own child, the World’s longest fingernails finally cut, designer coffins you have to see to believe and a new vending machine craze in Germany.
- **Once Upon a Time** – We take a look at some of the most popular TV ads in Australia
- **Di#$head of the Week** – A couple in South Korea made a grave mistake. But Don seems to think the actual dick$3ad may not be them…
- **You Bloody Ripper** – A few episodes back we had the story of an employee being paid his final paycheck in lots of coins covered in oil. Well, the internet heard about it and came up with a solution.
- **Geek of the Week** – Alien sightings have been confirmed by the USA pentagon and JT gives us all the scoop (including footage).
- **JT’s Pick of the Week** – New Zealand bans live animal exports but JT has another country in his sights. **Hero of the Week** – A great story about how one kind act took on a life of its own and changed a life forever in the process.
- **Don’s Pick** Don takes aim at the Royal family and whether they are really earning their money (includes how much money each Royal is worth).
- **Health Whisperer** – Health & Wellness expert Nant Nissen joins us live to dismiss some of the fake news doing the rounds on the internet and 3 tips on how better sleep can help you lose weight.
- **The Money Whisperer** – If you’ve made some money in Crypto then you won’t want to miss this advice on how to reduce your tax liabilities.
- **Tik Tok’s of the Week** – Not so smart dolphins, the cruise ship ride from hell, a video about spiders you’ll never forget and a dog pretty good and making faces.
- **Life Hacks** – A handy hack for when you visit Coles or Woollies.
- **Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company Prize Draw** Mick Duffy announces the winner of the best legendary story sent in by our listeners. Congrats to Michael Hows!
- **Dad Joke of the Week** – The Englishman, Frenchman and German gets caught with alcohol in Saudi Arabia.
- **Media Watch** – Some incredible footage of a tree being struck by lightning and a shout-out to Gordon Ramsey who got caught doing something nice. *
- *Final Fling** – Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?
HOW TO WIN NEXT WEEK!!!
- Listen for the secret phrase to win a tradie.com voucher on next week (make sure you send it in to us and use the whole phrase)
- Send us in your favourite ad on Australian TV
- Send in any questions you’d like the Health Whisperer or Money Whisperer to respond to.
Leave a review
Tell the guys what you think of the podcast 🤪