Donnie kicks a goal and loses a leg!
In tonight’s live show Donnie was fired up after kicking his first goal albeit it came at the price of literally losing his leg!
It’s a bumper show with two live crosses and heaps of prize giveaways with all the usual segments:
In this week’s show:
- Wacky, Weird & Wonderful – Mistaking eye drops for glue is never going to end well and a woman was arrested for not returning a VHS tape resulting in a criminal record.
- Once Upon a Time – Loch Ness Monster was first sighted back in 1933 and Osama bin Laden was killed by US troops in 2011.
- Di#$head of the Week – The Kingston City Council came under fire for a diversity and inclusion program that angered students and parents alike.
- You Bloody Ripper – A new study has revealed what ages we don’t care about others opinions, become content with our careers and body.
- Geek of the Week – NASA takes flight on MARS with the lift-off of the Ingenuity Helicopter.
- Discussion Time – OK to take naked photos with your kids?
- JT’s Pick of the Week – Oxygen is produced on MARS by the MOXIE device paving the way for humans to live on MARS.
- Hero of the Week – Don has an absolute ripper for you…
- Don’s Pick – Don talks up the Poweroos, Australia’s top-ranked sports team.
- Health Whisperer – Health & Wellness expert Nant Nissen joins us live to explain why diets don’t work and won’t work.
- The Money Whisperer – Some tips on home loans and how to help your kids learn about money.
- The Tradie.com prize wheel – Congratulations to Spiro for winning a $100 tradie.com voucher that can be used to purchase anything on their website!
- Tik Tok’s of the Week – An old man on a swing, cars attempting a river crossing, a gross act with a pony and car parking in the future.
- Life Hacks of the Week – Lazy Susan’s in the fridge, storing bed sheets in the pillowcases and an update on the Coles/Woolworths self-service trolley hack.
- Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company Prize Draw – Mick Duffy announces the new competition for next week’s show and he throws in an extra prize drawn live on the show. Congrats to Ben S for winning the Mothers Day prize.
- Dad Joke of the Week – The priest goes for a drive and some twins with some interesting names.
- Media Watch – Cocky’s taking over Nowra and we watch another classic Aussie TV commercial.
- Final Fling – The fear of public speaking and some tips to overcome it.
HOW TO WIN NEXT WEEK!!!
- Listen for the secret phrase to win a tradie.com voucher on next week (make sure you send it in to us and use the whole phrase)
- Send us in your best story about a time you’ve had to sneak in someone or somewhere to win a great prize pack from the Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company!
- Send us in your favourite ad on Australian TV
- Send in any questions you’d like the Health Whisperer or Money Whisperer to respond to.
Leave a review
Tell the guys what you think of the podcast 🤪