Kicking off 2021!
JT has recovered from his surgery and Donnie has been busy causing all sorts of trouble and both guys were ready to rock with a great show to kick off the new year.
In this week’s show:
- Wacky, weird & Wonderful – Joe the pigeon, Cookie Monster rocks, Bitcoin password issues, Missing Dog reunited, Drone Racing, Chicken Nuggets world record and the best selfie bomb you’ll ever see.
- Geek of the Week – What happens with Google departs Australia and a 3D add you have to see to believe.
- You Bloody Ripper – Former Melbourne principal Malka Leifer returns home to face 47 charges of Child Sex offences.
- Don’s Pick of the Week – We pay homage to a very worthy winner of the Australian of the Year, Grace Tame.
- JT’s Pick of the Week– Who knew whale vomit could be worth an absolute fortune.
- Bizarre News Stories – Lost hard drives, the power of Elon Musk and George Michael’s real name.
- Once upon a time – Don tells us a little bit about Charles Manson. And we mean a little bit.
- Tik Tok – Our new segment bringing you some of the best clips from Tik Tok.
- Down Under – BEGA buys back a range of Australian products.
- Lifehack of the Week – How to clean an oven and how to peel eggs.
- 12 Rounds with JT and Donnie – Nothing this week…
- Hero of the Week – Knew we missed something..
- Dad Joke of the Week – A man with no arms and no legs and a little hack for smoking that leaves a chemist blushing.
- Pro Tip of the Week– The Money Whisperer returns for 2021 with more great money tips.
- Dickhead of the Week– Cheer Cheese. No more needs to be said.
- Media Watch – A funny clip from the BBC.
- Final Fling – The importance of having some ‘me’ time.
This week’s prize winners
Thanks to our great sponsor Tradie.com the winner of the $100 Tradie voucher is Jess E. Congratulations!
Leave a review
Tell the guys what you think about the Podcast 🤪