Cancel culture going too far and a new guest!
We’ve covered the cancel culture a fair bit over the show but the latest news we share is enough to even make Don lose his s$3t!
In this week’s show there’s plenty of weird news from around the world. We’ve also got some cracking stories including a ripper from our sponsor Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company that is sure to stand the hairs up upon your neck!
We also introduce Nant Nissen LIVE to share some great health tips as part of a new segment.
In this week’s episode:
- Wacky, Weird & Wonderful – Dodgy animals in a Chinese Zoo, a cat on the run, shark caught in Sydney, creepy black balls found in a cubby house, a bargain purchase, a company taking employee names very seriously, a little puppy with some big differences and a surgeon who had other urgent matters to attend to.
- Geek of the Week – How deep is the ocean and how to win a free trip to the moon.
- JT’s Pick of the Week – The pending launch of the Ingenuity Mars Helicopter
- Discussion time – Daniel Andrews takes a tumble (or did he?) and the ‘cancel culture’ strikes again.
- Tik Tok’s of the Week – A giant wave, a dog in a lot of trouble and some facts about KFC that will make you lose your mind.
- You Bloody Ripper – A beautiful story about the NSW Police force that will bring a tear to your eye
- Health Whisperer – Health & Wellness expert Nant Nissen joins us live for the first time with some great advice on how to lose weight.
- Dad Joke of the Week – Buddy and his wife Edna take a helicopter ride
- Dickhead of the Week– 42 year old Irishman Gordon Elliot is the well-deserved nomination this week for taking a photo riding a dead horse. And a second nomination for the worst excuse ever.
- The Money Whisperer – some great tips on home loads, stocks and cryptocurrency.
- Media Watch – JT had been talking it up for ages and he’s finally shown it, a funny video you just have to see!
- Life Hacks – Don shares some tips on putting lids on backwards and how to stop cutting yourself on cable ties while JT shares a greta tip for some fancy looking snacks that will impress any guest.
- Final Fling – Don shares some tips on listening to your gut.
HOW TO WIN NEXT WEEK!!!
- Watch or listen to the show for the secret phrase and you’ll be able to enter the draw on the ‘spin the wheel’ to win a $100 Tradie.com voucher. Just comment on the Facebook page or send us a message.
2. Send us in your best family story to win a prize pack from Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company. Mick Duffy, Co-Founder will announce the winner live on next weeks show.
This week’s prize winners
Thanks to the Yarra Valley Big Cat Beer Company, the winner of a great slab of beer is Sam Ward and thanks to Tradie.com, Matthew S has picked up a cool $100 voucher.
Leave a review
Tell the guys what you think of the podcast 🤪