It’s all happening!
JT went crazy on the Black Friday sales and bought lots of new tech for the show so what could go wrong… It what can only be described as great news, JT’s camera went dead for portions of the show and ratings have never been higher. Mmm. In this week’s show:
- Wacky, weird & Wonderful – A gun-packing deer, a tree falls on a man, a Russian plane makes an interesting detour, a squirrel gets a little drunk, a Thai concert with a difference, Pandas take over a restaurant in Germany, Japan launch a monster wolf and we finish the segment with a happy dog.
- Geek of the Week – Microsoft are planning on launching some new technology that will send shivers down the spine for anyone who tends to zone out during meetings.
- You Bloody Ripper – The boys were so fired up over the previous section they missed this one completely 🤦♂️
- Don’s Pick of the Week – Don shines a light on a new law being introduced into Pakistan by Prime Minister Imran Khan.
- JT’s Pick of the Week– Don gets his new leg and JT shares news of his upcoming surgery.
- Bizarre News Stories – Funeral workers take a selfie with the late Maradonna (seriously how stupid!) and a shiny new object was found in the middle of the Utah desert – but how did it get there?
- Once upon a time – We learn some fascinating history about Morgan Freeman and JT’s discovered a coffee mug that is very appropriate during Movember.
- What’s happening with GEN Z – Ah the ever-reliable Gen Z was too busy doing nothing so there was no contribution this week.
- Down Under – With Don from a trip to Sydney he shares some great insight into the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Lifehack of the Week – We had a couple of great ones lined up and… forgot!
- 12 Rounds with JT and Donnie – It seems like Don is all out of celebrity mates or time. Mmm, which one is it?
- Hero of the Week – An incredibly inspiring story of Loren Schaurs, a tradie who suffered a horrendous workplace accident that you just have to hear to believe.
- Dad Joke of the Week – Turtles and snails, a blind man goes to Texas and a monk breaks his vows of silence.
- Pro Tip of the Week– The Money Whisperer with some great tips on housing and cryptocurrency.
- Dickhead of the Week– JT has been getting ready to fire and Pete Evans is in his sights, but it may not be what you expect. You’ll hear a lot more next week…
- Media Watch – A funny clip about turning on some Christman lights!
- Final Fling – Using COVID to reset and create the path you want.