Better late than never
With our live streaming to YouTube and Facebook gaining momentum we were a little slow in publishing this episode as a podcast. We’ve given ourselves a slap on the wrist to make sure it doesn’t happen again as we love our podcast listeners just as much!
In this week’s show:
- Wacky, weird & Wonderful – Lucky escapes, Adolf Hilter is back, Baby Pandas, Missing Monoliths, another Adoption story and Missing Dogs.
- Geek of the Week – the Arecibo Dish
- You Bloody Ripper – How good is this: Pet Medical Crisis and the great layby pay off.
- Don’s Pick of the Week – The history of Christmas lights
- JT’s Pick of the Week– Australia’s love of pets is official.
- Bizarre News Stories – Dodgy Powerball numbers, escaping Wallaroo and a Scary Doll.
- Once upon a time – Growing up on a farm.
- What’s happening with GEN Z – Time Magazine’s Kid of the Year.
- Down Under – The incredible story of Australian swimmer Chloe McCardel
- 12 Rounds with JT and Donnie – Nothing this week…
- Hero of the Week – We pay tribute to two men who drowned trying to save their kids.
- Dad Joke of the Week – Turtles and snails, a blind man goes to Texas and a monk breaks his vows of silence.
- Pro Tip of the Week– The Money Whisperer with some great tips on housing and cryptocurrency.
- Media Watch – Why you shouldn’t bring your kids to work…
- Final Fling – The importance of using manners.
This week’s prize winners
Thanks to our great sponsors Tradie.com and TomEm, congratulations to Judy H who scored the $150 Tradie voucher on the big wheel and for winning the tomem.com.au prize for the best contributor! Yes, the first person who has won both prizes in the same week!