This week on the Giddy Up Podcast Episode 14 JT gets a bit carried away with his dad jokes, there’s heaps of news, Don’s footy fail, cleavage, Aussie Post and loads more.
What’s on this week’s segments?
As well as our regular segments we are thrilled to announce another new sponsor with tomem.com.au coming on board as our new ‘Mystery Word’ sponsor each week so if you’re looking for some quality technology at a fraction of the price for the equivalent branded product make sure you check them out!
- What got your attention this week? The Kardashians, Tik Tok, Aussie Post, RCH, RUOK, COVID fines, QLD Health Minister, single-use plastics, Tony Robbins rip-off, Apple launch, expensive items, shark cull, bushfires, too much cleavage, a great new product from Praise, TedXLondon losing the plot and the missing MV Gulf Livestock.
- JT’s Adoption Journey – The final chapter in the story (for now!) when JT finally catches up with this brother.
- Media watch – 3AW get some interesting calls late at night (parental discretion required for this one…)
- Don’s Diary – After getting inspired by watching ‘God’ Ablett, Donnie decides to take the game on but may end up losing a bit more than he can handle…
- Lifehack of the week – A trick to worry less, getting some routine in your life and an unusual book recommendation.
- Heroes and zeroes – Some changes to the segment as we salute the founder of the RUOK movement.
- Celebrity rewind – Don announces further changes to the segment as JT starts to question Don’s celebrity network…
- Dad joke of the week – JT is in overdrive this week with a heap of Dad Jokes although the jury is still out on the quality…
- Customer Service Blowtorch – JT explains the difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience and what it means for you.
- Audience Q&A – We announce the winner of the $150 Tradie Voucher for the Father of the Year
Listen to Episode 14 now:
Watch the live recording:
You can watch the episode as it was recorded during a live stream on Facebook. Just head to the Giddy Up Podcast Facebook Group to watch it now >
Help us grow the podcast
We are often asked what’s the best way of sharing the Giddy Up podcast with your friends. Turns out it’s pretty simple!
Just copy any of these links below and then email/text/share it with your friends.
- Get them to listen to this episode specifically: https://donelgin.com.au/podcast/giddy-up-podcast-episode-14/
- The show on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/giddy-up/id1517736223
- The show on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/60ZMFpyoKjnutasUV0pbBY
- The show on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOkIADnMF6pacBL4l3Wj6W6iQM8zqBm6f
- The Giddy Up Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GiddyUpPodcast
- The Giddy Up Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/giddyuppodcast
Leave us a Review
Want to be part of the discussion?
If you’re on Facebook, join our private Facebook Group > and ask questions, provide feedback or just enjoy the company 🙂