Episode 16 of the Giddy Up Podcasts features a funny mistaken identity, a David Attenborough classic, Bali bombshell, Don’s classic leg trick, guest celeb Michael Roberts and a Hero that will bring tears to your eyes!
What’s on this week’s segments?
Well, it wouldn’t be a good episode if JT didn’t have a technology fail and this episode didn’t disappoint! He is still maintaining it was a Facebook error but we all know the truth…
- What got your attention this week? The boys covered a heap of news items including Cops getting mistaken for strippers, a classic David Attenborough doco, The Bachelor finale, the tragic passing of Dean Jones, a huge royal announcement, Housemates dancing on the lawn, the Buy Aussie Now fail, Bali facing lockdowns, The boy getting stuck in the Chuppa Chup tin, the death of the office, NBN upgrade, Westpac cop a massive fine, another shit scam doing the rounds, Trump’s sledge, the sad outcome for the search of William Wall, the scary Omnibus Bill before the Victorian Parliament, Russia lays claim to Venus, whale beachings and Qantas pulls its sponsorship dollars.
- JT’s Adoption Journey – We look to wrap up what’s been an incredible journey as JT reveals his adoption story.
- Media watch – Gees some newsreaders…
- Don’s Diary – A hilarious story about Don’s leg and how he used it to clean up.
- Lifehack of the week – A great hack on a stand up desk for home and the guaranteed hangover cure that never fails.
- Heroes and zeroes – Regular listener Joel Dempster wins a $150 Tradie.com voucher for sending in some ripper photos featuring Giddy Up – congratulations! We also share the heartwarming story of a 89 year old Pizza delivery guy who get’s his own special delivery.
- Celebrity rewind – This week we hear from former AFL Player and now Media Star Michael Roberts.
- Dad joke of the week – A bar theme this week first with a Monkey and then a Salesman and some nuts.
- Customer Service Blowtorch – JT explores Menulog and Uber Eats and whether the big marketing budgets really matter.
- Audience Q&A – Congrats to Alistair who has just finished Year 12 and is seeking some tips on Muck Up Day…
Listen to Episode 16 now:
Watch the live recording:
You can watch the episode as it was recorded during a live stream on Facebook. Just head to the Giddy Up Podcast Facebook Group to watch it now >
Help us grow the podcast
We are often asked what’s the best way of sharing the Giddy Up podcast with your friends. Turns out it’s pretty simple!
Just copy any of these links below and then email/text/share it with your friends.
- Get them to listen to this episode specifically: https://donelgin.com.au/podcast/giddy-up-podcast-episode-16/
- The show on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/giddy-up/id1517736223
- The show on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/60ZMFpyoKjnutasUV0pbBY
- The show on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOkIADnMF6pacBL4l3Wj6W6iQM8zqBm6f
- The Giddy Up Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GiddyUpPodcast
- The Giddy Up Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/giddyuppodcast
Leave us a Review
If you enjoyed our Podcast we’d love it if you could take a minute and leave us a review on iTunes
. If you aren’t sure how to do it (we won’t judge you) we’ve put together this short guide >
Want to be part of the discussion?
If you’re on Facebook, join our private Facebook Group >
and ask questions, provide feedback or just enjoy the company 🙂
Special Thanks to Joel Webster!
Check out these photos sent in by Joel Webster who etched in JT, Don and Giddy Up on the cutter head of our Road Header underground, named Louise that’s currently making a tunnel for the Melbourne Metro Rail Tunnel Project.