We almost got away mistake-free!
JT has finally got his head around the new software and this show was the slickest yet with the fans declaring it the best show we’ve done!
In this week’s show:
- Whacky, weird & Wonderful – Survivor found in Turkey, how many grapes in a bottle of wine, Ants living in a girls head, a dog with an unusual way to help its owner, the cost of leaving bad reviews, a new coral reef found in Australia and a new cat was discovered over 2,000 years old.
- Geek of the Week – Snoop Dogg gets a new fridge and the jobs under threat from Artificial Intelligence. Oh, and an exciting new discovery that has been proven to reduce snoring by 74 per cent!
- You Bloody Ripper – No COVID in Victoria for 4 days and interest rates hit a new low.
- Bizarre News Stories – This week the guys explore some of the weird pizza toppings from around the world and some of them you just have to see to believe.
- Once upon a time – A fascinating fact about ‘Mary had a little lamb’ and how forks got off to a rough start in life.
- Don’s Pick of the Week – Don goes to the history books with some interesting facts about the Melbourne Cup.
- What’s happening with GEN Z – Robert Irwin and Crash Bandicoot have joined forces in a new game that teaches ‘green gaming’.
- Down Under – Another great Australian innovation with ‘Gardasil’, saving thousands to women from cervical cancer.
- Lifehack of the Week – How to fit more things in the microwave.
- 12 Rounds with JT and Donnie – After a bruising encounter with Australian Paralympian Danni Di Toro last week the boys took a week off from the ring.
- Hero of the Week – Why Kevin Ashford is this weeks hero – something to do with baseball cards…
- Pro Tip of the Week– The Money Whisperer provides some advice on how to buy shares and some news on interest rates.
- Dickhead of the Week– The pricks who stole Dan’s trailer full of tools and JT takes aim at China for leaving thousands of crayfish on the airport tarmac to die.
- JT’s Pick of the Week– Monkeys are being used as slave labour to farm coconuts – JT lets you know which brands to avoid at Coles and Woolworths.
- Dad Joke of the Week– How to get out fishing with your mates and a Donald Trump joke in honour of US election week.
- Final Fling– Why you should trust your gut!
This week’s prize winners
Thanks to our great sponsors Tradie.com
, congratulations to Evan M who scored the $150 Tradie voucher on the big wheel and Bill for winning the tomem.com.au
prize for the best comment.