In this week’s Giddy Up Podcast Episode 1 Don targets an Australian legend, JT rips into one of Australia’s biggest companies, we hear from an Australian sports star, Carrie Bickmore let’s loose with her potty mouth, we share some tips on overcoming nerves and public speaking plus a whole lot more!
Lots of new segments (well given it’s the first show everything is new…)
- What got your attention this week? Hard to go past the Black Lives Matter issue as well as whether or not Australian’s have finally had a gutful of Corona restrictions and why it’s now ‘all gloves are off’.
- Media watch – Fan favourite Carrie Bickmore is in the gun after a rather unfortunate mishap.
- Lifehack of the week – Turns out just standing on your feet can help in more ways than just keeping you upright.
- Heroes and zeroes – Don targets an Australian icon. Unbelievable.
- Celebrity rewind – We hear from an Australian champion about what she would tell her 14-year-old self.
- Dad joke of the week – A classic from JT that will have you in tears (probably not from laughter though).
- Customer Service Blowtorch – Don has an issue with Jetstar and JT let’s rip into one of Australia’s biggest companies.
- Audience Q&A – OK this was a stretch for our first episode but we still managed to round up a few questions (but next week it’s your turn)
We hope you enjoy the first episode and manage to overlook Justin’s copious amount of ums and ahs (he’s promised to be better next week) along with a few ‘technical issues’ that in line with how we both roll, keep it real.