This week Don has had a dose of the angry pills firing up a local sporting legend and even the general public isn’t safe.
In this week’s Giddy Up Podcast Episode 3 the guys discuss:
- What got your attention this week? Don has taken the angry pills having a crack at Australian sporting star Dylan Alcott, companies changing product names and even people testing themselves for COVID.
- Media watch – The sunrise team and a live audience call – what could go wrong…
- Lifehack of the week – Don reveals the secret as to why he always has a smile on his dial along with some tips on how to lose weight and get over those nasty niggles.
- Heroes and zeroes – Don lets rip on the general public and we highlight this week’s bloody legend, Dean Tustin.
- Celebrity rewind – AFL legend Nathan Burke dials in to give us some tips on how he survived 17 seasons as an elite athlete that you can also apply to everyday life.
- Dad joke of the week – JT has lined up another couple of rippers and even Don tries to get in on the act. Back off Don!
- Customer Service Blowtorch – For a moment JT was almost content however he then found his mojo on how companies are using your email address.
- Audience Q&A – The boys answer a genuine question (thanks Spiro) and JT shares a lot more of his adoption story.